Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Funny

Pretty good, especially liked the saw soundtrack when Mario busts out for revenge.

Missing You - F-777 Missing You - F-777

I'm impressed

I just love your music. This song is very beautiful, sad and happy all at the same time. It's as if all of your songs tell a story. I remember when you first started making songs on here. I haven't been on Newgrounds in a few years. But you still have the all the same quirks, but have evolved to a professional quality. Very amazing music good sir. I'm definitely going to have to get your songs on itunes.

5/5

Bed Intrancer (demo) Bed Intrancer (demo)

Sweet

The song is very nice. I like the transition from 8-bit to the groovy trance. If you do lengthen it I would like to see it transition back into an 8-bit, and maybe back again. But even if you don't lengthen it; it works very nicely.

Branches responds:

Sweet man glad you like it :D
Thats a good idea kinda an bit outro! or maybe a mixed theme for the end or like a vs type thing! so many possiblilitys :b haha

{dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX] {dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX]

Wow

I'm speechless. I loved the map song and thought it needed something more. This is IT!!!! Beautifully mixed. Have you heard the song to the first Mass Effect's Credits...I'd like to see you remix that one!