Missing You - F-777 Missing You - F-777

I'm impressed

I just love your music. This song is very beautiful, sad and happy all at the same time. It's as if all of your songs tell a story. I remember when you first started making songs on here. I haven't been on Newgrounds in a few years. But you still have the all the same quirks, but have evolved to a professional quality. Very amazing music good sir. I'm definitely going to have to get your songs on itunes.

5/5

Bed Intrancer (demo) Bed Intrancer (demo)

Sweet

The song is very nice. I like the transition from 8-bit to the groovy trance. If you do lengthen it I would like to see it transition back into an 8-bit, and maybe back again. But even if you don't lengthen it; it works very nicely.

Branches responds:

Sweet man glad you like it :D
Thats a good idea kinda an bit outro! or maybe a mixed theme for the end or like a vs type thing! so many possiblilitys :b haha

{dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX] {dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX]

Wow

I'm speechless. I loved the map song and thought it needed something more. This is IT!!!! Beautifully mixed. Have you heard the song to the first Mass Effect's Credits...I'd like to see you remix that one!

{dj-N} Radio Tunes {dj-N} Radio Tunes

Amazing

I agree this song could use vocals. But I don't think it needs it, I'd like to see more of this actually. The pitches are perfect and the mellow buildup is very smooth. Very nice job with this song!

.//Redemption .//Redemption

Red Faction Guerrilla

The new game on the Xbox 360. This song fits the game perfectly, it goes anywhere and while doing anything. I was listening to this song while running around a building placing explosives and then watched it blow up during the slow part. I thought it was epic...

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Yup...

This is why I added you to my favorites!! You are good at creating crazy songs....

10/10

Trip to Fantasy (MCN Bootleg) Trip to Fantasy (MCN Bootleg)

Wow

Damn, this is one of the best songs I have heard in a while. It's interesting to see how two songs sound together.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

It's a pirates life for me.

F-777 "Entranced" F-777 "Entranced"

Nice

Subtle bass line is the best man, I love the little accents back and forth across the board. It sounds great. Part of me says it's too short, but the other says it's perfect the way it is! Sad but peaceful...

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

You've done it again!

I'm hooked on your music man, you have to keep making these crazy songs!

I like the way it starts out and changes throughout the song, it holds very well to its title. It makes a great battle song or even a dance song...depending on how you look at it, or when you listen to it.

If you do decide to length it, i would like to see you add an intro that starts out slow and builds until you reach the song. I see it starting as one instrument and then the others coming in as it progresses towards the song....I don't know, i just think it would sound crazy....It's your song.

-One Wish- -One Wish-

I've finally found the song I've been looking for. It's perfect, you have the happy dace, the sad melody, and the hardcore pounding....It's all there! You did a great job on this song, at first I thought the intro was to long, until i heard the way it played out through the song. I really like how you blended each of the different styles into an incredible song. Amazing job, I'll have to check out all of your other songs.

10/5